21 Oct Gym Reopening
Welcome back students and parents.
We are so blessed to be back up and running, hopefully this time for good.
We hope everyone has made the most of their lockdown and found some time to practice your Jiu Jitsu techniques.
Due to there being restrictions still in place, Tiago has added a few new classes including Tuesday at 6.10am and Thursdays at 6am.
We also have an Open Mat session available for students at 5pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
- Masks are required while in the gym (unless you are participating in a session).
- We can only allow vaccinated students to train. Please ensure you show your documentation to reception.
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your class begins and wait outside the gym.
- Parents; We understand you would love to watch your child train, however, we do ask that if possible, please drop off and pick up only.
- Use QR check in each time you come.
All students are able to return to training December 1st 2021.
We will keep updating our website and social media pages with any updates.
Thank you for all the ongoing support. You are all amazing.